Stylish Hotel in Central Oxford requires New Head Chef
Our client based in Oxford is recruiting a Head Chef for their stylish property. This is an opportunity for an existing Head Chef who is looking for a new challenge. The property has an excellent reputation for its food and service standards and has a busy mix of weddings/functions as well as a 1AA rosette Modern British restaurant.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of kitchen management. This is a key role within the management team and you will need to be a good communicator with the General Manager and colleagues. This is a Hands on Head Chef role so you will be leading and cooking with an enthusiastic small team that is already in place.
* Effective Management and Development of your brigade
* Development of Menus
* Good Team Leader & Manager
* Budgetary management of staff costs and wages
* Stock Management & Maintaining Hygiene Standards
You will already be a Head Chef capable of cooking at 1AA Rosette level. You must be able to manage a busy kitchen and work closely with the General Manager and the rest of the management team.
* CV that demonstrates working to AA rosette level
* Strong all rounder - functions and restaurant experience
* Hands on Experience in running a small team
* Strong understanding of kitchen finances and management
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary £36-38k
Immediate Start available
Meals on duty
28 days holiday
Company pension scheme
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.