Head of Alumni and Engagement
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established University based in London. My client is looking for someone to support and deliver across all alumni and engagement which in turn will improve future career prospects for alumni's once they enter to job market.
- To improve alumni engagement for the University
- Working with C-suite level professional in creating effective engagement strategies
- Support on strategic re-engagement of alumni through scholarship programmes, open day and affiliate marketing
- Working with B2B ex alumni graduates and creating a referral scheme for future university graduates
- Strategically devising events, seminars and open days to raise awareness
- Previous experience working in a student centric environment - working on alumni engagement/career support
- Strategic with the ability to articulate and work in a mix matrix environment
- Excellent interpersonal skill set
This is a great role which immense room for growth and ability to shape change for a world renowned University.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.