Senior Data Scientist - Data Innovation Team
Senior Data Scientist
Data Innovation Team
£65,000 - £85,000 + Benefits
This is an opportunity to join a leading UK brand as a Senior Data Scientist in their London tech hub. The role will see you taking a key role in the delivery of customer insight back to the business, working on a variety of projects in relation to personalisation, monetisation and product development.
You will be joining a team with a start-up feel to it, working closely with Insight Directors to develop business strategy. Key parts of your job will be to utilise machine learning techniques to harness the value in massive sets of data.
As the Senior Data Scientist you will be:
- Utilising machine learning techniques to deliver insights
- Delivering commercially viable projects for the business, taking ideas from conception through to completion
- Carrying out projects in relation to personalisation, profitability, fraud detection and customer insight.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- Hands-on experience with R for machine learning
- Background in customer insight
- Masters degree qualification in a Statistical or numerate degree
- Experience in delivering effective insights and engaging with stakeholders
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. For more information about other roles in the Data Science space please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
R, Python, SQL, Hadoop, Machine Learning, SQL, Modelling, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Development, Algorithm, Data Scientist, Data Science, Big Data, I, Insight, Customer lifetime value models, retention, churn, cross sell, up sell, stakeholder management.