B2B Sales Consultants
B2B Telesales Reps
£16,500 Basic + Uncapped Bonus OTE £21,000 and Great Extras
Full Time, Perm
Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5pm
Do you like talking to people on the phone?
Do you have a positive Can-Do attitude?
Do you like working in a team?
If the answer to any of these is yes we need to speak to you.
As an industry leading payment solutions provider, my client are seeking a motivated and focused Sales Co-ordinators to join their growing Sales team in York. My client was founded 30 years ago and now manages over 2.75 billion litres of fuel per year and processes 40 million transactions. They have offices in 13 countries and employ over 900 people. With new and exciting projects coming up, get in touch if you're keen to find out more today.
Key Role Responsibilities:
The Sales Coordinator role requires a commercially astute, self-starting individual. The main focus of this exciting and challenging role is obtaining new business via cold calling and customer referral to create new business opportunities. Successful candidates will demonstrate a flexible and positive 'can do' attitude, enabling them to become quickly established and successful therefore rapidly adding value to the business. You will be required to work in time slots throughout the day under the guidance of the management team to achieve your targets. The role is very target driven and requires an excellent amount of self-motivation. Sales Coordinators are targeted in all areas of the role and are expected to hit these achievable targets.
Typical activities include:
- Cold Calling B2B in new business development time slots
- Calling your live customer portfolio to maintain maximum fuel drawings and increase revenue
- Gain customer referrals to grow your customer base
- Generate business where there has previously been no opportunity
Preferred Skills - Full training given to the right candidate
Individuals are required to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Professionalism and respect for colleagues and peers at all times
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined to follow the daily target driven structure
- First-rate communications skills; demonstrating confidence
- Ability to listen and articulate in all communication
- Adapt well to a changing environment
- Applicants must be computer literate and familiar with standard MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
My client is committed to equal opportunities for all their employees.
My client is a growing company and as such, they believe they can offer exceptional opportunities for the right individuals. This includes secondments to their international offices across the globe.
Salary and package is competitive and includes annual pay review and bonus scheme, pension, childcare vouchers, service awards, company sick pay, life assurance.