Optical Assistant Manager - Milton Keynes
We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join a state of the art opticians based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. The modern practice recently received a complete refurbishment which makes for an outstanding working environment and offers access to advanced equipment and systems. We are looking for someone who is able to drive the team forward and develop on the excellent reputation they have already established.
Assistant Manager - Role
- Reporting to Dispensing Manager
- Ensuring day-to-day organisation of shop floor
- Driving the store forward in all areas
- Staff training/motivation
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service are provided at all times
- 39 hours over 4 days / week.
- Alternate weekends
Assistant Manager - Requirements
- Experience within optics
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
This is an excellent opportunity for a Team Leader / Supervisor / Assistant Manager to take the next step in their career. The role is based in a state of the art practice in a high footfall area of Milton Keynes which makes for a bustling environment. With the focus on the patient's journey, your aim will be to lead the high quality team to consistent exceptional performance and further success. The potential for personal development is extensive within this role down a variety of different paths.
Assistant Manager - Salary
- Paying up to £20,000 unless FBDO qualified which will be greater
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.