Our client is a one of the largest Independent Accountancy firms in the North East. Their client base is continually growing and this has resulted in them looking to expand their commercial and business services team. Due to continued growth they are recruiting into their expanding Accounts team.
Specialist training and support will be provided.
Who we are looking for;
- Qualified to an AAT or ACA/ACCA level or qualified by experience
- Experience working in an Accountancy Practice is ideal
- Looking for an exciting opportunity to develop
- This is a dynamic and developing team so strong communication skills are essential as well as the ability to work cohesively with all members of staff.
- Flexibility to travel to meet clients where required
- Diligent and proactive personality with a drive to provide the highest service levels to clients.
As an Accounts Senior in Practice, your main responsibilities will include:
- Completion of year end statutory accounts and working closely with the business.
- Exposure to year end accounts, bookkeeping and the completion of VAT returns.
- Working with a varied portfolio of clients including small charities and owner managed businesses, to larger blue chip plc businesses.
- Regular, on site client contact.
Competitive salary and benefits package provided.