Digital Marketing Executive
Do you like the idea of working for a start-up where you can grow and progress your Digital Marketing career fast?
This is a great opportunity to join a small, vibrant team in the heart of Shoreditch who's views are to make their word-class app game-changing around the world.
The right candidate will have social media experience, excellent communication skills and be keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge.
In return, they offer generous rewards, a competitive salary and huge progression opportunities!
- Create & implement the development & growth of our social media channels.
- Provide general marketing support in planning, launching & executing online marketing campaigns, with specific focus on the digital marketing strategy.
- Monitor & report online activity including the website & social media platforms using web analytics, whilst demonstrating ROI
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop future campaigns & improve customer engagement
- Manage & implement email marketing & social ad campaigns
- Work with & manage an external digital agency to create & execute the relevant social & digital strategies to achieve business objectives
- Understanding the competitor's position through their social & digital presence, providing benchmark analysis
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, design & channels
- Strong copywriting skills
- Set up and optimise PPC search campaigns
- Create display ads
- Ensure that PPC search campaigns are monitored daily and meet relevant targets
- Create Ads for search and display networks
- Advertising and promotion through social media platforms
- Track and monitor a campaigns performance with a weekly/monthly report
- Analyse data to identify the target market and optimise each campaign
- Analyse the traffic and visitors to the business website and social media platforms
- Analyse and report data with Google Analytics
- Collecting campaign metrics
- Follow up and analysis of campaign results
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Deliver reporting and analysis of the campaigns and projects during and after campaigns to ensure that marketing is focused on providing strong returns
Key Requirements - Candidate Skills and Attributes
- A proven track record of managing successful, large-scale digital marketing campaigns from conception through to delivery
- A strong background in managing digital marketing channels including email, SMM, PPC/PPM on Google,Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Experience working with:
- Google Adwords, Google Webmaster, Google Term Manager
- Content Management System & email marketing platforms (ESPs)
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV to be considered for the role.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.