Senior Insight Analyst - Renowned Business
Senior Insight Analyst
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
This is a chance to join a well-renowned company who put data at the heart of everything they do. Through the use of your strong analytics skills and SAS skills, you will be at the heart of their projects analysing large customer data sets and presenting your actionable insights to senior stakeholders. This company are fast paced and innovative and you will be joining a growing team where your career will progress and develop.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A SENIOR INSIGHT ANALYST:
- You will be working on projects focusing on providing the company with customer insights
- You will be analysing large customer data sets using your SAS skills
- Working across a variety of customer-centric projects which aim to answer key business questions, therefore expect to have a significant business impact with your insights and recommendations around customer engagement and decisioning
- You will present your insights to senior stakeholders, therefore your insights will have a strategic business impact.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED:
- Exceptionally strong SAS skills
- Other analytical skills in SQL and Excel is preferable
- 3-4 years experience in a customer insight role
- Ability to communicate to senior stakeholders
- Highly numerate with a numerical degree 2:1 or above
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. For further information please contact Faye Sheldrake at Harnham.
SAS | SQL | Excel | Customer | Insight | Analytics | Data | Retail | Commercial | Stakeholders |