Graduate Media Analyst- Mobile Advertising Agency- London- Paid
Our client is a world-leading, innovative full service mobile marketing agency, with 27 hub offices in 20 countries. They help brands engage with their customers using creative and effective mobile marketing and advertising solutions.
Their network extends to include active local relationships in over 80 countries and their international clients include GSK, RBS, Uni-President, Sara Lee, Hyundai, Yum Foods, Yves Rocher, ANZ, Pernod Ricard, Coca-Cola, Porsche, Reebok and Qantas.
This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage designed to lead to a permanent graduate job.
How can the intern expect to spend their day?
- Learning how to report and optimise live mobile marketing campaigns.
- Developing skills in how to take ownership of the reporting role.
- Analysing key data trends and transforming them into actions.
- Working on live and real-time mobile campaigns.
- Obtaining invaluable insight into the mobile advertising industry.
- Gaining experience in the buying of mobile media (programmatically).
Tell us about the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- A recent graduate with strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Logical thinker.
- Exemplary eye for detail.
- Exceptional presentation/communication skills.
- Great organisation and time-management skills to manage different projects simultaneously.
- Intermediate/Advanced proficiency across the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Keen to work in a fun, innovative environment.
What are the perks of interning at the company?
- Working in a creative, innovative environment, with others keen to pass on their extensive knowledge.
- Fantastic career development opportunities within a global agency.
- Always open to new, dynamic ideas that will push the company forward.
- A young team, with a great social culture!