Regional Strategist - Global Property Company
Regional Strategist / Analyst - EMEA
Our client is a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
As the Regional Strategist for a key account you will take the lead on a variety of complex analyses used in the development of real estate strategy deliverables to support client objectives.
You will prepare quantitative and qualitative analysis for a range of deliverables, including: real estate asset, metro, country and regional plans; scenario analysis; process improvements; and regular management reports.
In addition you will take the lead in developing business case materials, opportunity analysis of the portfolio and engaging in proactive real estate portfolio optimization initiatives.
To be considered for this role you must;
- Have experience of working in an analytic consultative role previously.
- Highly numerate, with understanding of cash flow, balance sheet and P&L
- Must have a practical working knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Ability to communicate at all levels across internal and external teams
- Experience of the Real Estate sector is of benefit, but NOT essential
- An active and inquisitive mind is important to develop our research and consulting offering
- A strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills & team player
- Experience in a global corporate environment dealing with senior stakeholders
- Strong report writing and client facing skills are integral to the role
- Good/advanced skill level of usual Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel and Powerpoint)