Operations Executive - Performance Marketing & Media
Operations Executive required to join a fast growing performance marketing agency. Brand new role and opportunity to learn from seriously smart, talented people... Plus have fun too!
Salary - £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
- A successful and dynamic performance marketing agency, based in the heart of London.
- Delivering quality customers and volume for their clients, they work across multiple channels including Display, Social Media, and Mobile
- Creating solutions for some of the world's fastest growing businesses such as Deliveroo, Uber, Ebay & Marriott hotels and agencies such as Mediacom, Mindshare and Carat.
- An enviable culture which is at the heart of the business - a talented team who enjoy celebrating their successes together and working towards exciting goals
- Brand new role and rare chance to join a successful growing business and learn from some seriously smart, people. Also very importantly have some fun too!
For this newly created role we are looking for an Operations Executive to manage the online integrations and tracking technologies essential for the agency
- Will see you setting up and maintaining online campaigns using tracking platforms such as Cake and Hasoffers
- Will see you working alongside the advertiser team and collaborating with client tech teams to ensure campaigns are tracked in real-time, often with very tight deadlines
- Will see you managing campaigns on the data collecting and cleansing platform and processing leads for selected clients
- Will see you working with the Design & Development team to help build campaign assets, such as html emails
- Will see you managing additional third party tech integrations such as Lashback and Optizmo, ensuring that these platforms are being used to their full potential for clients
- Depending on experience you may have the opportunity to work on front/back-end web development projects, such as helping to build landing pages and mini-sites for more bespoke campaign solutions
- MUST have some experience working in a Tech/Operations role within the Performance Marketing industry
- Will have have experience working with tracking and attribution tools or platforms
- Will be able to demonstrate a passion for internet technologies and principles, and how they can be used to solve real-world problems
- Will have a sound knowledge of information technology and the web which includes a solid understanding of principles such as HTTP, DNS, SMPT, HTML, CSS, browser Cookies, sessions etc
- Will be an expert multi-tasker who is able to manage an often hectic workload - working towards tight deadlines and collaborating with other team members to ensure they're met
- Will be a passionate and hungry person who is able to bring high levels of enthusiasm with you into work every morning
- Will have a degree or qualification in IT, multimedia, computing or similar