Primary Teacher| Key Stage 1 or 2| TLR available for the right candidate| September Start
Are you a Primary Teacher looking for a new Key Stage 1 or 2 teaching role where you will be valued?
Are you a Primary Teacher that would like to secure a permanent position in a school graded as 'good’ across the board?
My client is a 4-form entry school in the East London borough of Redbridge. The Deputy has asked me to help recruit a Primary Teacher for a September start. The school were graded as 'good’ by Ofsted in 2015. They are looking for a Key Stage 1 or 2 Primary Teacher to help them on their journey to becoming outstanding.
The school offers Primary Teachers:
- Full salary over the summer for NQT’s
- Amazing children - keen to learn
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team & NQT Mentor
- A wide range of CPD opportunities
- Flexible & dedicated PPA time
- A school that promotes a healthy work/ life balance
The successful Primary Teacher must:
- Be a team player with the drive to push the school towards outstanding
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be passionate about education
- Demonstrate excellent teaching with high expectations
- Have good organisational & effective communication skills
If you would like to register your interest for this Primary teacher role, please send your CV to Alison at Clarus Education today. You will be contacted within 48 hours if you are shortlisted.