Health & Safety / Training Coordinator
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Health & Safety / Training Coordinator for a manufacturing client based in Spalding.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a growing company who were voted retail business of the year!
As Health & Safety / Training Coordinator you will be responsible for providing both equipment and Health & Safety Training for the business whilst advising on key development issues. You will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders, conducting site inductions and tours whilst identifying areas in need of training requirements and developing / maintaining a positive Health & Safety culture.
- Keep H&S manual up to date
- Lead and track H&S plan
- Conduct site tours for new starters / visitors
- Make sure that training documents meet industry standards
- Complete accident investigations within agreed timescales
- Develop H&S culture
- Identify and enforce training needs
- Attend H&S meetings
- Carry out workplace inspections
- Monitor H&S legislation, identify problem areas and suggest improvements
- Negotiate with training suppliers to agreed company budgets
- MUST have Health & Safety qualification such as IOS
- Strong knowledge of health and safety systems eg; 18001
- Experience within a similar role and food manufacturing environment PREFERABLE
- Excellent I.T skills including Excel
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skill
This is a full time permanent position paying up to £25,000 p/a plus company benefits including 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing day by day each year (up to 25), 50% staff discount, pension, cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the position of Health & Safety / Training Coordinator, then please forward your CV to Adam at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design