Senior Professional Surveyor / Director Designate
Senior Surveyor/ Director Designate - Real Estate - £50k - £60k - Permanent Position: OUR CLIENT are a well-established firm of Chartered Surveyors. The company deals with a large amount of high quality work and boast impressive contracts with large private and public companies across the property industry. The company are seeking to appoint a Senior Professional Surveyor with a view to the successful candidate being eligible to become a Director in 12 months and to be responsible for the management and future development of the Professional Department within the company.
Duties for the role include (but are not limited to):
- Managing and overseeing the professional department alongside an active and successful agency team.
- Performing lease renewals under the 1954 Landlord & Tenant Act including negotiations.
- Performing lease re-structuring.
- Conducting rent reviews.
- Working closely with the agency team in order assist in general professional advice.
- Conducting valuations for compulsory purchase and acquisitions.
- Working across a mixed portfolio including primarily industrial and retail assets.
- Negotiating rent reviews and lease renewals with agents and contractors.
- Maintaining good relationships with key agents to assist with market views and judgments.
- Introducing and taking over key existing client relationships.
- Negotiating new contracts of instruction with existing and new clients.
- Assisting the Agency team in providing general professional advice.
- Taking responsibility for the management and future development of the Professional Department of the business.
- Completing development appraisals.
THE CANDIDATE: the candidate will be MRICS qualified with 2/3 years' experience PQE . The candidate will come from a general practice background with good experience in rent reviews, lease renewals and rent reviews. The successful candidate will be an experienced professional surveyor who wants to work within a small, well-established London practice covering a diverse workload and who will be able to take over, manage and expand the professional department alongside an active and successful agency team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well-established firm of chartered surveyors with high-quality contracts and business relationships, and quickly progress to a Director level within the business.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.