Sales Manager (sub-metering / utilities)
Do you have experience in metering sales and business development? Are you looking for a challenge? If so, the Sales Manager could be the job you are looking for!! An existing business based in the North West has recently been taken over by a larger organization and are looking for a new Sales manager with experience in the Metering sector to re-energise and re-structure their sales function. You will be tasked with increasing customer satisfaction, retention and lifetime value through strong relationship building and servicing key account business needs whilst identifying and delivering new customer and sales opportunities in line with targets. Are you the Sales Manager we are looking for? Apply today for more information!!!
This role is Home based
- Identify and win new business in line with sales targets and maximize upselling to existing customers
- Help re-define product and sales strategy and maximise customer value and satisfaction
- Agree and strive to achieve individual and team targets
- Help generate proposals, respond to tenders, supply quotes and product demonstrations
- Project manage, track and progress chase
- Work with Sales and Marketing and to refine product propositions and input into marketing plans.
- Confidently represent the business at exhibitions.
- Communicate customer intelligence back to the business
- Actively participate and contribute to sales, marketing and business development meetings.
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge
Skills and experience required:
- In depth product knowledge of Sub-metering
- Effective problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Develop long term customer relationships while identifying upselling opportunities
- Professional, confident and calm even in challenging and pressurised situations
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Good listener; empathise with the needs of customers and colleagues
- Successfully demonstrate inspirational people management skills through improved team performance and achievement of team objectives