£50,000-£60,000 p/a + vehicle
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Water and Waste Water Specialist and Civil Engineering Company based in the Midlands.
Specialist Maintenance core activities include infrastructure refurbishment and structural repairs, with a particular focus on structural waterproofing and concrete repairs, chemical resistant linings, cathodic protection, carbon fibre strengthening and condition surveys.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to work from a Nottingham office but with regular travel and stay throughout the UK.
The role and principal responsibilities may be summarised as follows:
- Ensure that all work is mobilised effectively on site - on time, within budget, safely and with the customer's needs firmly in mind
- Go the extra mile to ensure that jobs are completed to the excellent standard required and your success criteria will be repeat business from the customers you deal with
- Take full responsibility for the profitability of each job - really owning the customer, the contract and the site
- Manage a team of experienced site employees - driving productivity and developing a culture that people want to work in
- Price, deliver and invoice your own jobs ensuring that any variations are documented and that the terms of engagement are agreed
- Ensure the highest standards of health and safety on your jobs and develop your team to produce great results in a timely, efficient and safe manner
- Support other contracts managers with their own projects as required
The ideal candidate should have a track record in delivering great contracts in concrete repair and possess the following skills:
- An effective and efficient people manager
- Strong commercial acumen, with a focus on profit
Excellent organisational skills
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 /year
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chas Earl, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted