Regional Sales Manager - Beer
Regional Sales Manager – Beer
£28,000 - £30,000 + Bonus
South Coast – Bournemouth - Brighton
My client is a family owned award winning brewery, who are expanding. They are an established company and unique in many ways
Reporting to the Sales Director, you willSell their range of beers focussing on generating new business across all trade channels - Independent bars, restaurants, casual dining, free trade, off-trade, multiple groups.
- Manage a range of customers from Wholesalers to On Premise Retail Bar / Pub Groups.
- Negotiate effectively with customers to ensure optimum profile and return (new listings, price increases, promotional support).
- Assessment of commercial proposals from customer’s AND sales team ensuring optimum return for the company.
- Compile and present proposals to customers & prepare monthly reports
- Liaise on a regular basis with the sales Director
- Analyse internal Sales reports (Volume / Margin) providing clear insight and proposals regarding follow up action.
- preparing annual budgets
- Manage and drive volume for existing business
- Degree Educated in Events, Business or Marketing preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ beer experience.
- Extensive knowledge of On and Off trade market in South Coast
- Experience of all types of accounts
- Amazing track record and extensive contact book
- IT literate – Microsoft / Apple / CRM systems
- Passionate about the brewing industry
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch!
Or call me on