Building & Residential Services Manager
Beach Baker Property Recruitment is currently working with a leading UK company in the private rented sector to recruit a Building & Resident Services Manager for a new residential development in Canning Town.
The Building & Residential Services Manager will be responsible for driving the company's customer proposition and drive the net rental performance for the development. They will be the main company presence onsite for customers and implement new opportunities to increase revenues.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Overall responsibility and management of the operations of the building
- Working as part of on-boarding team to understand the building, create and passionately deliver the service offering.
- Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers, delivering consistently high levels of customer service at all times.
- Communicating courteously with customers and suppliers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face.
- Effectively manage customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue
- Provide guidance and support to the onsite teams including Concierge, Handyman, cleaners and ad hoc contractors as required.
- Oversee contractors and inspect completed jobs on site.
- Evaluate the concierge performance and provide direction, correction, or additional training to ensure proper maintenance of the building.
- Working with head office teams to deliver the service and performance - Lettings/FM/Finance
- Drive and maximise potential on site revenue streams
- If and when required, undertake viewings with applicants directly or via lettings teams
- Contribute to marketing campaigns and manage social media for building/portfolio
- Assist with setting & monitoring of budgets and costs.
Candidates for this role will need at least two years' experience of managing market rented assets. Customer and hospitality management experience is preferred but not essential. They should have demonstrable hands-on experience of property management and ideally a relevant property qualification such as ARLA/IRPM & AssocRICS. They will also need a strong commercial acumen and excellent communication skills.