Head of Procure to Pay
One of the UK's leading construction businesses is looking for a Head of Procure to Pay to join their rapidly growing headquarters in Manchester City Centre.
Head of Procure to Pay Responsibilities
- To lead and develop a high performing Procure to Pay team
- Define & deliver a P2P strategy for leveraging the ERP investment, cultivating an environment where continuous improvement drives efficiency and maximises the return in investment.
- Drive the swift transition from historical systems to a fully automated system, ensuring all operational teams deliver a step change in performance improving financial control, reporting and overall service levels.
- Ensure resources are effectively & efficiently managed to maintain and develop the strong financial control environment required to manage payments to terms across direct & indirect spend.
- As part of the senior leadership team guide and implement the strategy of the Business Service Centre to deliver out performance
- To influence confidently across functional areas to drive changes to embedded processes through.
- Preferably ACA / ACCA / ACMA (or overseas equivalent) with finance and shared service experience, preferably with a large company
- Good understanding of all key activities across Finance preferably in a Shared Services or SAP environment
- Experience of ERP system management and support
- Experience of leading large diverse teams and managing a broad set of stakeholders
- Experience of delivering/project managing process improvements, managing change projects which have delivered significant commercial value
- Experience of working in a fast paced high volume environment
- Experience of working in an KPI driven environment
- Good knowledge of procurement & accounting principles, activities and processes
This is a superb opportunity for a Shared Services specialist to join a hugely successful business and recognisable brand.
If you would like to know more about this role then please contact Mike Browne on or