This is an outstanding opportunity, for an experienced Senior Accountant to join an established medium sized Accountancy Practice in Milton Keynes.
- The Senior Accountant will advise on a wide variety of personal, business and specialist sectors
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and self-assessment returns
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Preparation or review of research and development calculations
- Maintaining existing client accounts as well as establishing new business
- The Senior Accountant must be ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Extensive Accountancy Practice experience
- Strong statutory accounts experience
- Excellent accounting, corporate, personal tax and VAT technical knowledge
- Acute sense of fine detail and the ability to analyse and solve complex problems with excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and flexible in approach
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.