Payroll Assistant - Basildon
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a modern Specialist Boutique Accountancy Firm who are seeking a Payroll Assistant to join their dynamic and forward thinking firm.
Our client has a niche client base in contractors, sole traders and sub-contractors who require Payroll and CIS services. The firm is growing rapidly in the Payroll Department and so teams are being organised to take charge of the workflow. This provides a fantastic opportunity to progress swiftly to a manager level within the team.
- Processing and running client payrolls
- CIS returns using Sage Line 50
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with clients over the phone and by email
- Communicating with HRMC
- Other administrative duties as required
- Have proven experience in processing payroll
- Good background of CIS ideal
- Payroll Bureau background ideal
- Have experience using Sage Payroll Software
- Be competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
If you would like any further information regarding the Payroll Assistant position, please apply directly or contact Josie Studd at AJ Chambers