Digital Marketing Executive
We have an excellent opportunity for a technically competent and commercially minded Digital Marketing Specialist to join a developing and growing Marketing team for a local family run manufacturing company.
Ideally you will have come from a manufacturing background with experience of commercial marketing and the desire to drive change, implement new initiative and make a name for yourself within the digital marketing sector.
This is a new role where you will be assisting the Marketing Director in the management of digital communities, ensuring content is up-to-date, search engine optimised, on brand and engages with the target audiences.
You will be responsible for building functionality of existing website, creating compelling and relevant content (text and visual), maximising search engine optimisation (SEO) programs, developing and expanding the Company’s social media presence across existing and new channels, driving more engagement and conversion.
You will be developing and managing marketing databases to gather market/competitor research and analysis of user trends to maximize effectiveness, working closely with sales and marketing teams to create innovative digital campaigns and marketing strategies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Educated to degree level. Ideally with a Business or Marketing degree or equivalent
- Experience within a commercial marketing department, preferably within the manufacturing sector
- Commercially minded and able to see commerce through marketing eyes.
- Creative with the ability to propose, explore and develop new ways to maximise the company’s digital presence and portfolio
- Proven ability to identify target audiences and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Good range of digital marketing experience in using a range of social media platforms, specifically; Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube with the aims of brand communication, digital community development, customer service and audience development.
- Experience with use of Google Analytics, SEO/SEM and Social Media Management, Google AdWords reporting for digital marketing activities
- Ability to manage large amounts of content and capture critical selling points.
- Highly organised and detail oriented; able to organise and prioritise tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
- Assertive and proactive; should be self-motivated, goal-orientated, quality driven and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels within the company as well as clients and customers
- Able to communicate concepts succinctly and effectively, with excellent written and verbal communications; solid writing and proof reading skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.