Ecommerce Search Manager - Cheltenham
Working across Ecommerce, a Search Manager is required to lead Search strategies, tactics and campaigns across all available channels with the objective of driving convertible traffic to the company’s international websites.
This role is responsible for all Paid Search, Organic Search and Display activity where you will develop innovative strategies to sustain optimal performance and ensure best practice and adoption of new features or processes. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will nurture and develop a team, set best practices and share knowledge across the business as well as being accountable for pacing and managing account budgets.
Responsibilities will include;
- Create and implement a complimentary three-part global search strategy including SEO, Paid Search, Display
- Manage all relevant agency relationships, ensuring focus and innovation
- Manage all PPC and SEO activity to drive traffic and ROI, meeting business requirements
You will be;
- Experienced in all aspects of Search
- Knowledgeable across Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Shopping, Google Webmaster Tools and equivalent search engine tools
- Able to manage and lead a team
- Able to work on a global scale
Our client is a rapidly expanding, British clothing brand that is becoming a global lifestyle brand. They focus on offering customers around the world innovative, premium quality and affordable clothing and accessories across menswear, womenswear and specialist ranges.
They operate a fast-growing multi-channel business through a combination of standalone stores, franchised and licensed stores, concessions, ecommerce, wholesale and distributors. They now own and operate stores in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden and the USA, with franchised stores in many more countries.
Global HQ is based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and they have satellite offices in Aarhus, Barcelona, Brussels, Hong Kong, Munich and New York, with specialist sourcing offices in Istanbul and New Delhi. Their biggest growth area is online, where they operate ecommerce websites in over 20 different languages and ship to almost every country in the world!
This is a great opportunity to influence digital marketing strategy for a famous retail brand. An excellent basic salary, pension, life insurance and 50% staff discount is on offer for the right candidate so please apply today.