Newly Qualified Teacher NQT - South West London
** Newly Qualified Teacher ( NQT )
** Excellent NQT programme
** South West London
** September 2017
A supportive 2 form entry primary school South West London rated Outstanding by OFSTED are currently looking to support an equally outstanding Newly Qualified Teacher through their induction year from September 2017.
Our thriving 2 form entry client school can offer the right candidate the chance to be part of an extremely friendly and forward thinking primary school with an excellent support network and an Outstanding newly qualified teacher programme where a teachers career can take off through twice as many training days. They can offer fast progression and extra training days.
The school are looking for an inspirational teacher who:
- Has an up to date DBS check
- Has excellent class room presence and behaviour management.
- Experience in KS2 Teaching Placements.
- Has the relevant teaching qualifications (QTS, PGCE) to teach in the United Kingdom
- Has proven experience of securing excellent classroom practice
- Is able to inspire and motivate others through their teaching.
- Can demonstrate commitment to team work as well as being able to work independently.
In return the school can offer you:
- An extremely friendly and strong supportive staff team.
- a 2 form entry school
- Excellent NQT programme
- Fast CPD opportunities
- in class teaching assistants
- Excellent transport links close to station
- Inquisitive and enthusiastic children eager to learn
- State of the art IT facilities and modern buildings in a spacious setting.
- The opportunity to make a key impact and contribute to the curriculum.
- An exciting and creative curriculum.
The salary will be in line with the Inner London pay scale. Please do not hesitate to contact EJ at REESON Education if you are a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a new opportunity by forwarding your CV. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and further engagement will be subject to a full DBS check in line with schools safeguarding policies.