£18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Based in Stevenage, a new permanent role has been created within this growing business to work within a friendly and dynamic finance team. The role of Accounts Assistant will be primarily responsible for accurately maintaining specific elements of purchase ledger and sales ledger processing alongside credit control and maintaining good working relationships with major clients.
Core duties will include:
- Posting of purchase ledger invoices, including coding and authorisation.
- Document scanning of all invoices onto system.
- Preparing BACS run to be submitted.
- Supplier Payments: Submit payments for authorisation.
- Raise sales invoices on a daily basis.
- Allocating of receipts on ledger against purchase invoices raised by customers.
- Assist department manager in chasing of debt and reconciling quantities to sales.
- Maintaining debit listing spread sheet including weekly reporting of discrepancies.
- Assist with any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and organise workload effectively
- Good spreadsheet skills
- Attention to detail and ability to resolve issues on own initiative