Finance Manager / Senior Accountant
My client is a rapidly growing and fast paced media and publishing group based in North London with turnover approaching £5m.
They are now looking to recruit a qualified Finance Manager to take responsibility for the finance operations.
It is a commercial environment and you will have the opportunity to interact with all of the different departments within the organisation.
Your key duties will include:
- Being responsible for the smooth running of the accounts for four separate companies using Sage Line 50
- Regular reconciliations of bank accounts and overseeing sales and purchase ledgers
- Produce accurate month end accounts that include appropriate accruals and prepayments adjustments
- VAT and PAYE
- Producing ad-hoc reports and analysis in Excel to support the department heads.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be a fully qualified accountant
- Be a strong user of Sage Line 50
- Be a strong user of Excel
- Have three years experience of working in a similar role
In return the company offers a great opportunity to grow and thrive in a fast paced and fun environment, together with a competitive salary, pension, 28 days holiday plus 5 additional days leave.