Regional Sales / Trainer
My client is looking for a Regional Sales Consultant to join their team. The role will involve maintaining and managing vacant territories to enable a smooth transition for permanent consultants to take over. Create and maintain a pipeline within the territory as well as selling the core range of services. Manage and maintain the existing customer portfolio in the covered territory with the objective of sustaining and developing strong and improved business relationships.
Salary is 35K basic + car + home office+ote 55K
- To maintain a vacant sales territory for a period of time in the absence of a team member until a trained and effective permanent territory consultant is available
- To identify sales prospects for new business from a variety of sources. Present and convert profitable solutions to these customers. Convert prospects into customers that add value and profit
- To build and maintain commercial customer relationships to ensure that the customer base is properly served and opportunities to grow the base of business are followed through
- To create a pipeline of future opportunities to allow the incoming sales consultant to pick up and convert
- To travel to the vacant patch and undertake customer visits together with ensuring appointments set are organised to make 'best use of time' and avoid unnecessary travelling and support business and personal objectives
- To undertake training of newer field sales consultants if all patches are full or unavailable
- To undertake any other duties required
- Experience selling and delivering results within a competitive marketplace including winning new business
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively and appropriately at all levels to Senior Director
- Good written and verbal presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of using a CRM system
- Understanding of the constituent parts of the sales process in small to large organisations and buying behaviours
- Full and eligible driving licence
- Must be able to do potentially be nights away on a fairly regular basis
To summarise the job spec we are looking for someone who is a self-starting individual, an excellent consultative sales person who will be able to parachute in to a territory as & when required and hit the ground running to close existing pipeline, build a new one and hit the activity hard. In addition they will have to be able to walk away from that pipeline and pass over to new consultants and also be able to coach, mentor and inspire new and underperforming consultants.
The company offer an excellent working environment. Good career progression and excellent benefits.