CNC Miller Operator &Setter
ASC Connections are recruiting for CNC Setter/Operator for an engineering company based in Cambridge.
Our client is a Multi Million pound engineering company with seven different divisions and employing over 100 staff while still maintaining a family feel.
Your key responsibilities in this role are as follows;
- Operation of CNC Milling Machine with Heidenhain controls.
- Programme rectification, setting and operating of machining Centres.
- Reading and Interpretation of engineering documents.
- Optimising product techniques for efficiency.
- Ensuring a professional and quality service is provided at all times.
- Upholding companies health & safety, quality and environmental policies.
- Working in a 5-s environment.
- Strong experience on Heidenhain control's.
- Online programme editing (Heidenhain)
- Good team working skills.
- Ability to communicate on levels.
- Good level of spoken English is required.
Due the the fast growth if this company they are looking for an Immediate start to please do not delay your application, if you have any questions please contact ASC Connections and ask for Jake.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com