Group Financial Accountant, Retail, central London
Hands on and varied finance role for an AIM listed plc. The majority of the duties will be around management accounts for retail and ecommerce, along with supporting the Finance Manager on interim and year end statutory reporting and compliance. This is an ideal role for a candidate leaving practice, looking for their first role in industry.
Along with two peers at a similar level you will gain a real varied experience in:
- Interim and Year End Statutory Accounting
- The Audit process for a Plc and the relevant regulation and governance
- Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cashflow preparation
- Corporate Tax, VAT and PAYE
We are looking for:
- Qualified ACA or industry trained ACCA
- Technical accounting knowledge from a Plc
- Experience of auditing Retail clients would be preferred
- Down to earth, warm relationship builder
- Team player
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.