Business Controls & Finance Analyst
A unique opportunity to move into a hybrid role, leading the Internal Audit function for a FTSE listed Manufacturing business whilst assisting finance to enable excellent progression internally, based in Central London.
A global manufacturing firm based in Central London are currently recruiting a Business Controls & Finance Analyst due to internal promotion.
Internal Audit (50% of your time)
- Design and manage the annual internal audit plan
- Conduct audit fieldwork in accordance with the annual plan, inlcuding the design of effective audit programmes
- Report to the Audit Comittee and provide organisation wide recommendations for processes and controls.
Group Planning and Reporting (50% of your time)
- Internal and External reporting as part of year end and half year processes.
- Liason with external auditors and other corporate advisores as required
- Preparation and analysis of quarterley re-forecasts
- Ad-hoc projects for Group Finance
The Business Controls & Finance Analyst will need an audit background ( top 10 practice firm) and ideally 2-3 years in Internal Audit. The role offers autonomy and progression, the previous incumbent is now a Commercial finance leader.
This role is progressing quickly, please get in touch to discuss.