Graduate Project Coordinator
We're the 3rd Largest Software Organisation in the UK & we're looking for a Junior Project Coordinator to work on an extremely specific project.
If you're a graduate or even just looking for a new career and Projects is the field you've been thinking about - this may be the opportunity you've been searching for!
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be. We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies..
True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Role & Requirements
We aren't on the lookout for experience, we hire based on the person, attributes, passion and attitude.
The Junior Project Coordinator needs to be/have the following characteristics;
- Excellent organisation/time management skills
- Fantastic Communication skills
We are seeking a stand out candidate whom is mature enough to organise & coordinate meetings with managers and directors high up within the organisation. You must not be afraid of conflict and will thrive in dealing with normally difficult situations.
This is an important role within the business. Your main responsibilities will be to keep the projects on track via reporting, updating, keeping tabs, organising meetings with superiors & finally following up on decisions/actions taken.
The outcome of your work will directly drive the team to achieving their key objectives.
Join the A Team
Some of our excellent benefits from day one include:
- Contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- Gym, Restaurant & Sports facilities all on site