Assistant Senior Audit Accountant
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant/Senior Accountant, Audit, for a well respected, multi branch accountancy practice. This position sits within their Cambridge Audit Team in modern premises situated north of the city with free on site parking and easy access to the A14 and A10.
You will be ACA/ACCA/qualified or part qualified with a proven background in audit and looking to build upon your skills and experience within a firm pride of its high customer satisfaction rates and which has been recognised by the profession, being short-listed for an award in 2016.
The client portfolio includes a varied and wide ranging number of business clients from very small groups with t/o of several hundreds of million including one-man-bands, subsidiaries or larger international groups, charities and LLP's.
You will be expected to lead on small audit jobs and assist in larger audit assignments within the team as required.
• A proven background in Audit within a UK practice is essential as is front line client contact. Part qualified/qualified to ACA/ACCA or by experience.
• Must be keen to be involved in all aspects of audit planning and have a good working knowledge of accounts preparation under UK GAAP.
• Experience of CCH accounts software would be advantageous or other similar software packages.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, a team player, hard working, flexible and prepared to undertake some travel.
Benefits are attractive and include:
• 7.5% pension to group plan after 1 year
• 23 days holiday (you can use the salary sacrifice scheme to take additional days up to 30)
• Group income replacement scheme
• Sick pay from day one
• Good, social team with theatre trips etc.
• In house training
The successful applicant will be working within a highly regarded team with an attractive salary and friendly working environment.
Only current vacancies are advertised by Clarity Appointments so you can apply in the confidence that the position is open and we are accepting new applications.
Specific questions you might have about the vacancy can only be addressed once you have applied in the interest of client confidentiality.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications currently being received we regret that we are unable to make contact with all unsuccessful applicants, nor provide specific feedback. If you do not receive a response within 10 days your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Clarity Appointments Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.