Revenue Accountant will have responsibility for managing various aspects of revenue reporting including; recognition, forecasting, sales pipeline, client profitability, partner productivity processes and any additional ad hoc analysis work required.
A well renowned, Internationally recognised Consultancy firm. Working across a range of sectors for clients including multinationals and household names. Helping their clients to achieve real and lasting change.
They are looking for a Revenue Accountant, who has previous experience gained through a similar type of position.
- Manage the revenue forecast for the London, ensuring all relevant opportunities are included, liaise with the Finance Director, lead the weekly sales meetings with the Finance team.
- Make sure the revenue system is maintained in line with the revenue forecast daily.
- Review and prepare pricing calculations as requested, liaising directly with various different stakeholders.
- Set up case codes for new wins, chasing Engagement Letters for timely set up
- Prepare and issue the weekly London client development email update
- Prepare the monthly slide deck for manager business updates, send to the Office
- Head and respond to any questions or requests for changes
- Support the Finance Controller and Office Head with analysis
- Proficient organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Able to work on own initiative - and be proactive
- Previous revenue accounting experience is essential
- Previous experience working in a similar professional environment
- High degree of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is an essential
- Detailed analysis of large volumes of data and convert to a format easily understood by management
£48,000- £50,000, 12 months Maternity cover