Assistant Accountant - Accountancy Practice
A growing, boutique Accountancy firm are searching for an Assistant Accountant to join their busy team.
This role would suit an AAT qualified or QBE individual who is looking for a rewarding and fast-paced position. You will work with a variety of clients completing a number of duties which will include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- Accounts preparation for varied clients
- Bookkeeping duties
Requirements for the role:
- AAT qualified or QBE
- Experience working within Accountancy Practice for a minimum of 2 years
- Use of Cloud software, Xero would be an advantage
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines
On offer is a competitive salary so if you would like to be considered please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.