Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm (variable)
This national geotechnical services company, requires a site operative based in the Midlands area.
Fastrack Site Investigations Limited specialise in providing services to the subsidence (buildings) insurance and new build development sectors.
This is a site based role which may suit an experienced labourer with drainage experience or an engineering / geology graduate looking to join the industry.
Reporting directly to the senior geologist, this is a varied role which will involve carrying out site surveys. Working alone or in teams of two, you will need to be able to work on your own initiative.
Full training, a vehicle and all necessary equipment will be provided.
- Carrying out site surveys (trial hole excavation, borehole drilling, drainage surveys & repairs)
- Producing clear survey logs and reports.
- Arranging for return of samples and logs to the main office by courier.
- Travelling to sites across the area
- The successful candidate will be conscientious with the ability to learn new skills and adapt to new tasks.
- This is a physically demanding role, which will involve working outside.
- Working mainly in people's homes, you will need an approachable manner and a good team ethic will be necessary in building a good working relationship with both colleagues and clients.
A full, UK driving licence will be required.
The role will be subject to a 3 month probationary period; there will be an opportunity to progress to a supervisory role on successful demonstration of skills and commitment.
Fastrack offer healthcare insurance and a contributory pension following successful completion of the probationary period.
Interviews to be held week commencing 15th May 2017