I'm recruiting for an experienced Payroll Coordinator to work for an impressive Accounting firm based in Warrington. You will have a passion for payroll and an eye for detail, an excellent communicator with the ability to handle various payroll queries via phone or email.
- You will need to ensure outsourced payroll and any implementation projects are completed effectively, accurately and in a timely manner
- Completing month end procedures and reconciliation, ensuring all payments are paid correctly and on time to third party bodies.
- Calculation and processing of statutory declarations, ensuring all relevant returns and payments are completed in accordance with HMRC current legislation
- Monitoring new starters and leavers, processing changes to terms and conditions of employment, promotions, and pay changes
- Processing monthly auto enrolment and updating information on the system
- Administration of employee holiday entitlements
- Able to plan/prioritise and deliver against tight deadline
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate sound judgement based on knowledge and understanding
- Ability to develop systems and tools to facilitate timely and accurate financial and KPI reporting
- Primary responsibility will be to ensure that key information for the monthly payroll is up to date, accurate and compliant with current legislation
- Any other duties that are deemed necessary to support the business.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
Advanced Knowledge of Excel
2-3 Years Minimum Payroll Experience
Proven experience of working under pressure in a fast paced environment
Strong communication skills
Desirable: Implementation Skills/Experience
Essential: Educated to GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English, or equivalent
Desirable: CIPP Qualification or working towards
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If this is something you might be interested I'd love to here from you. Please email me with a copy of your CV to or ring me on .