Regional Sales Manager, Kitchen Appliances
Regional Sales Manager, Kitchen Appliances. Covering West Midlands. £27,000 basic (with residual income from existing accounts you will earn at least £40,000 in year one), £60,000 OTE + Car + Pension + additional benefits. This is an outstanding sales account management opportunity working for the top-end kitchen appliance manufacturer.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing existing relationships within the retail sector covering the West Midlands region. Your total account portfolio of around 300 separate accounts in the Kitchen and Bathroom sector and is worth around £3M which are independent retailers and distributors, multiple retailers, national trade distributors, showrooms and department stores. Your KPIs are a minimum of eight meetings per day to support your accounts. Making appointments is not usually necessary and the best performers in the team are averaging at fifty appointments per week.
To apply you will be:
* You will be self-motivated, goal driven, results oriented and detail oriented.
* Your field sales experience will be from the Kitchen (or bathroom) sector
* Highly personable with the ability to forge strong business partnerships
* A well-presented and highly credible, trustworthy professional
* You will be a confident communicator with a strong character and belief in your own conviction and decisions.
* You will have good IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* At interview, you must be able to demonstrate a high degree of loyalty to past employers and a CV that demonstrates logical career progression
Whilst this is an account development led role it is all about relationships and requires a consummate professional with a 'soft approach' that prides themselves on delivering incredible customer service. As well as managing the accounts you will also be responsible for training the retailers own sales staff, introducing new products and helping accounts with their marketing activities. In this consultative account management role, the ability to build lasting 'win-win' business relationships, with the retailers is essential.
A key part of the interview process will be based on your attitude, aspirations and determination to succeed. Therefore, within your CV we should be able to identify logical career progression and loyalty together with continuous improvement and achievements.
The role is covering the West Midlands from Northampton up to Stoke-on-Trent with the ideal living locations being a 35-mile radius of Birmingham including Coventry, Warwick, Rugby, Walsall, Nuneaton, Stourbrige, Telford, Cannock.
To apply email your CV with a short covering note to