Marketing Assistant - ( Banking/ Financial sector )
We are looking for Marketing Assistant for one of our Clients at their London office.Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company.
Provides overall event, collateral/marketing material for event and branch support, and assist with Social Media, especially digital marketing efforts (social media and website development); Will also provide administrative and marketing support to the Marketing in the development and implementation of the marketing plan and with pertinent administrative and operational functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support in events management, especially with coordination with teams, and event collateral management, and maintaining the event reports
- Assist with management and development of social media
- Assist with management and development of website enhancement
- Assist with management and execution of website content management Assist with draft, manage and maintain regular marketing reports
- Perform and complete other marketing-related responsibilities and projects as necessary
- Supporting the development and execution of the marketing plan, especially in measurement reporting - assessment and tracking
- Agency liaison - deal with marketing vendors on a regular basis
- Budget - coordination with invoice and expense control reports maintenance; doing estimates, billing, reports and invoices for fees, expenses relating to marketing, requests and documentation for events.
- Interact and correspond with internal and external stakeholders for the purposes of event and social media/digital
- Complete any other tasks allocated
- Support in campaign management, including liaising with agencies in implementation of media plan
- Organize and planning of meetings with internal partners/customers and external stakeholders.
- Pull together first drafts of PowerPoint, Word, spread sheet marketing requirements to tight-deadline requests.
- Use and maintain spread sheet marketing database in support of marketing campaigns.
- Create and assemble marketing materials for Sales Teams and ad hoc requests
- Work with the assistant to develop and keep track of a unified storage of presentations, materials on marketing and communications so that internal functional groups can easily access to.
- Work with the assistant in maintainance of stock of select office marketing collateral (including brochures, corporate gifts, files, reports, etc.)
- Work with assistant in collateral management, inventory and distribution/management
- Administration support - maintain marketing reports, files, competitive reports and other communication requirements as required
- Some knowledge and experience in marketing of financial services firm (preferred servicing retail and wholesale banking, but not exclusive)
- Some events and digital/social media background
- Above average expertise in Microsoft office software, especially excel (others - word, PowerPoint, picture manager)
- Above average communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience in managing vendor relationships and third parties
- Preferred but not required - graphic design experience or advertising agency background
Please click 'APPLY' should you feel you meet the above requirements