Clinical Health Trainer
Regional Trainer - Clinical Health
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to health professionals and organisations across the UK. Our Specialist Mental Health division was set up for the unique needs of healthcare professionals practicing in the mental health field.
Are you a Clinical Health Care Professional with a passion for teaching or training looking for a new challenge? Then look no further! My client delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day and with the company growing, are now delivering training and apprenticeships in Clinical Health. If you are a clinical health care professional or have experience and qualifications within clinical practice then this could be an opportunity for you to share your experience and knowledge in changing the lives of the next generation within your industry.
Overview of the role
As a Regional Trainer you will be working with Learners to help deliver their clinical qualifications within the work place. You will begin by getting to know your learners and their individual needs and spend time supporting and assessing them throughout their learning journey. You will be managing your own case load and visiting public sectors such as the NHS and private sectors to deliver the qualifications.
* NVQ Level 3 (Minimum) in Clinical Healthcare Support, NVQ / Diploma in Health and Social Care L3 or 4 (obtained in a clinical environment) or a qualification as an RGN/Midwife or have a degree in Nursing or experience as an Operating Department Practitioner/Assistant
* Have your own transport
* Previous training experience desired but not necessary
* IR35 Support
* £200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
* Dedicated Specialist Mental Health Consultant
* Locum and Permanent roles available within NHS, Local Authority and Private Sector
* One to One support and a fast track registration scheme
* Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Ross Downie at Medacs Healthcare on or email for more information.