Children's Service Manager
Are you a passionate Children’s Service Manager in Sheffield, South Yorkshire looking for a role where you can really make a difference to the people you support? Do you have management experience supporting older children with learning disabilities or challenging behaviour?
Our client is looking for a manager with creative, innovative leadership skills with a can-do attitude. You will be supporting and mentoring your team to ensure the young people you support are able to achieve positive outcomes, through enabling rather than doing.
As Children’s Service Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Provide quality support, ensuring the support team are competent and focused and are able to fulfil their needs to the highest of professional standards
- Ensure a Proactive, Positive and Friendly approach with fresh new ideas.
- To ensure the support team are competent and focused
- Liaise with CQC or the Supporting People Team and other relevant professionals to comply with their standards and requirements
Person Specification of a Children’s Service Manager?
- A desire and passion to motivate and lead a team
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Children & Young People or equivalent
- Experience of working with Young People or Children with Learning Disabilities and Complex needs
- A full UK Driving Licence with Access to your own vehicle
If you have the desire to succeed and show dedication and true leadership qualities, the opportunities with our client are endless. Please click on 'Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.