SEN TA - Sheldon, Birmingham - ASAP Start
Teaching Assistant - Sheldon, Birmingham - ASAP Start
Academics are supporting an SEN School in Erdington with there search for 3 Specialist Teaching Assistants. You will be supporting students with PMLD, ASD and MLD
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
- One to One Support - Supporting Students with a variety of Special Education Needs.
- Working with students with ASD, MLD, PMLD.
- On occasions providing personal care for the students.
- Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
- Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
- Working with Children aged 4 - 11 Years Old.
- Can Do Attitude.
- 1 Years Experience working with Children.
- Available either Full or Part Time
- Able to get to travel to and from Sheldon
- Level 3 Qualified.
- Degree Educated.
- Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Experienced with ASD, EBD, MLD, Dyslexia, Physical Disabilities.
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
Please contact Academics on to hear more about this SEN TA role.