Page Personnel are recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join a leading science and pharmaceutical business near Macclesfield.
A specialist in its field, with an excellent reputation for staff retention, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team.
The Accounts Assistant will report to the Finance Manager, and will be responsible for assisting the finance team with the general accounts and finances of the business.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- VAT returns
- Bank runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Recent experience of working in an Accounts or Finance Assistant role - ESSENTIAL
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VLookups and Pivot Tables) - ESSENTIAL
- Strong working knowledge of Sage and/or SAP - ESSENTIAL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- Excellent organisational skills - ESSENTIAL
£22,000 + on site parking + generous holiday allowance + generous pension scheme + flexible hours +other brilliant benefits