Due to a recent merger with a Top 100 firm, which lead to internal progression, a medium sized Accountancy Practice, based in Central London, is now looking to recruit a Statutory Accounting Manager.
* Overall responsibility for the quality and timeliness of the statutory accounts and Corporation Tax returns produced by the firm.
* Managing one qualified staff member.
* Act as main point of contact for queries relating to and the technical training of statutory accounts and Corporation Tax.
* Liaising with client auditors as necessary.
* Due to the recent merger, you will be responsible for improving internal controls and system efficiency.
* Liaising with the offshore outsourcers to ensure that their work is of a sufficiently high standard.
* At least 2 years PQE (ACCA/ACA)
* Essential - accounting practice experience
* Able to work efficiently with clients and internal accountants to resolve issues with the statutory accounts
* They will be technically up-to-date, organised and methodical