Business Development Manager
Premier Group Recruitment is one of the UK's leading agencies, offering high quality recruitment services to the whole of the UK with offices in Reading, London, Manchester and Birmingham. We focus on delivering a comprehensive recruitment solution across the IT, Media and Engineering sectors, keeping the entire process of hiring staff as smooth and efficient as possible.
As a result of huge growth Premier are now looking to hire a Business Development Consultant to join the business based in our London office. The role of Business Development Consultant will report into the BDM and Director of the business. You will have 2 main responsibilities; to bring in revenue to the business and to manage existing and new business for the company.
You will be responsible for generating leads to win new business for Premier as well as cross selling our existing client base to generate more revenue from each account. In addition, you will be responsible for the planning and organising of client and networking events to increase the companies brand to potential clients.
Key duties for the Business Development Consultant will include:
* Identify and follow up on leads to generate new business for all 3 of our brands
* Identify opportunities to generate and increase revenue with existing clients
* Strengthen and forge excellent client relationships
* Attend meetings with clients to gain commitment - target 3 per week
* Organise relevant industry events for clients to attend
* Network across all client events and attend industry related conferences
To be considered for the Business Development Consultant you will:
* Come from a recruitment agency background either in a Consultant role or BD position
* Proven experience of developing new business and winning PSL's
* Presentable and professional individual who is confident to attend and lead client meetings
* Willing to travel UK wide
In return salary is £25-£35k + commission OTE £60-£75k + all travel paid for, incentives including holidays away, days and nights out, free breakfast and a great office environment.
Premier are acting as an employment agency