Chemistry Graduate- Richmond
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic Chemistry Graduate, looking for a new role in Richmond?
Do you want to be part of a new generation of outstanding Chemistry Teachers?
Do the tuition costs of Teacher Training courses concern you?
Are you reluctant to return to university for a year to complete a PGCE?
Then Premier Pathways could be the ideal route in to teaching for you!
Premier Pathways is an exciting new teacher training programme for exceptional graduates that is fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme.
Begin the programme as a Chemistry Graduate and you will receive training and support over the 2 years to become a confident, fully qualified teacher.
*** £15,000 p.a. training salary
*** Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
*** Brand new blended learning programme from the nation’s leading ITE providers
*** Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
*** Regular peer networking opportunities
*** No experience required
Requirements for the Chemistry Graduate:
• To have the drive to become an ‘Outstanding’ Chemistry Teacher.
• To have the commitment to the programme and your pupils.
• To be a high caliber graduate with a minimum 2.2 degree.
About Premier Pathways
The Chemistry Graduate will undertake a two-year Teacher Training Course in conjunction with the University of Buckingham. The course will be broken up as follows:
• The first two terms will be in a classroom support role to give you an understanding of the school and experience in class.
• The final term will include a minimum of a 50% teaching timetable.
• The second year will see the successful Chemistry Graduate teaching an 80% timetable.
Throughout the Course:
• The course will see the chosen Chemistry Graduates undertaking a combination of online study, mentor observations, university observations, 3 residential study sessions and a 3 week second placement.
Why Premier Pathways over other routes into teaching?
• You are earning all the time
• Constant support from all corners of the network
• Online portfolio tool
• Structured phase system
This school is a modern secondary found in Richmond and is accessible via the district line into Richmond station, via numerous bus routes including the 371 and also by car.
If you agree that this Chemistry Graduate position is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level, click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Eoghan Caldwell at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.