Room Leader - The Benefits:
- Annual leave increases by one day per year of service up to 5 years.
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to progress personally and professionally within Childcare
- Various retailer discounts
- Various Leisure discounts
- Discounted nursery fees
Room Leader - The Company:
Working for a busy and well established day nursery, you will be required to run a room and support the staff team within the room. You will be passionate about working with children, have experience of leading a room as well as being able to work well within a team, developing excellent relationships with parents as well as having a very good understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
Room Leader - The Role:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents and provide good customer service
- To achieve outstanding status with Ofsted.
- To ensure confidentiality at all times.
Room Leader - The Candidate:
- NNEB, BTEC National Diploma, CACHE level 3 Diploma, NVQ level 3, HNC, SNVQ 3, NVQ level 4, Foundation Degree, Early Years Professional Status (EYPS)
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
Candidates are required to hold a full clear DBS
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who promote from within and where there are real career prospects. Apply today!