Email & Web Developer
Our client is the inventor of personalised cards for the mass market and continues to be the market leader, and have now successfully branched into the entire gift market.
With one of the largest selections of card designs from the funny and sentimental, to the odd and risqué they generate 10 million customers in the UK, Australia, and USA they send over 12 million cards across the globe each year.
As they continue to grow, they're on the lookout for a new Email & Web Developer to join their design and creative team to take control of their emails and HTML display ads.
To inspire and develop engaging, user-centric experiences for their customers, the developer will have the knowhow and ambition to push the brand into the limelight as an industry leader and trendsetter in personalised advertising and communications.
Reporting to the Head of Design & Brand Experience, you'll genuinely play a major role in the Creative Marketing space. By working in collaboration with the Marketing, Commercial, and UX teams, you will support the company's ever growing desire to enhance the user's experience across each touch point.
- Work collaboratively with the various teams to develop attractive and effective communications (email newsletters, HTML5 display ads, web pages etc.)
- Build the interaction and animation for digital channels.
- Build code based on prototypes for user testing.
- Work closely with the UX and tech teams to develop/maintain the digital brand guidelines and pattern library.
- Automate email programme for UK, Australia, and US websites which encompass 30+ individual email templates in the customer journey, from Welcome Emails to Forgotten passwords.
- Create HTML5 and CSS3 animation experience.
- Coding HTML5 banners and implementing third party click and meta tags.
- Proven track record in email development and HTML5 display ads
- Solid understanding of common software development practices
- Robust knowledge of Email platforms
- Excellent visual communication ability including drawing skills
- SEO experience and Knowledge
Nice to Have:
Candidates will benefit from experience in the following areas
- Conversion rate optimisation and/or A/B testing knowledge.
- Passion for emerging technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Contributory pension Scheme.
- Health Insurance (Bupa).
- £350 credit for company products.
- Individual training budget.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Awesome location between Waterloo and London Bridge, near Borough Market.