Head of Acquisition
Our client are the UK's largest gift experience provider and have been trading for over 17 years. Even as the largest in the industry they continue to see strong growth and have big plans for the future!
They are part of the world's largest provider of experiences which operates in ten countries. Across Europe one of these experiences is purchased every five seconds.
As Head of Acquisition you will be a key member of the trade team and report directly to the Marketing Director. You will drive and oversee the overall customer acquisition strategy, execution and budgets and be accountable for the traffic generation and ROI for the business. You will directly manage a team of SEO, PPC, Affiliate and PR experts.
What you'll be doing:
- Producing traffic generation goals and forecasts
- Budget and ROI responsibility for all Acquisition channels
- Monitor and analyse performance overall against traffic, CPA and COS goals
- Defining Acquisition channel strategy and supporting the team to execute it
- Continually make and implement recommendations for optimisation and on-going growth
- Contribute to integrated campaign strategy and plans, outlining key marketing themes, messages and offers throughout the year
- Overseeing the campaign planning
- Analysing and understanding cross channel attribution
- Work closely with our eCommerce team to optimise conversion and personalisation on site depending on traffic source
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years experience in a B2C Acquisition role in an ecommerce environment
- Hands on experience of managing paid advertising campaigns
- Strong understanding and experience of working in marketing across key online channels - PPC, SEO, Social and Affiliates
- You must have experience of running a portfolio of traffic generation programs and be able to lead and deliver campaigns
- Experience with analytics (GA essential, Adobe SiteCatalyst beneficial)
- Experience of managing PR and Communications activities
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Experienced in managing and motivating a team