Motor Claims Credit Hire Handler
We are expanding our Credit Hire Claims department in Birmingham and are seeking non-experienced Claims Handlers to join our busy and dynamic Motor Claims team. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience within the largest global insurer.
You will be managing claims throughout its lifecycle, with the support of in-house technical expertise. These claims relate to high value sports vehicles, Taxi claims, regular car claims and validate potentially fraudulent claims.
Some experience of handling claims would be helpful, but more important will be your passion for providing excellent customer service, your logical and measured approach to tasks, your ability to deal confidently and tactfully with people over the phone and your flexibility to adapt to a changing environment and management of various priorities.
What you will you need?
- Educated to GCSE level.
- Motor Claims handling is essential.
- Insurance Credit hire experience is desirable.
- Be flexible to move with in the function to optimise service delivery.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and time manage efficiently.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to assimilate data.
- Have a confident approach to new challenges and ability to learn and understand new processes quickly and in detail.
- Experience of being part of a team.
What we offer
Here at AXA, our award winning claims service doesn't just happen by accident. It takes years of experience and company-wide dedication to build a claims network which is committed to service excellence and continual improvement.
It's this that sets us apart from our competitors and in turn makes us an excellent company to work for. But don't just take our word for it - AXA has been listed in The Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to Work for Survey for based on feedback from our people!
You should choose AXA if you feel like you can make a difference. We need people who are energetic and focused on delivering results for our customers. We want people who are entrepreneurial and want to get things done.
Key benefits for this role include:
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 28 days by 5th year of service.
- Pension scheme.
- Annual bonus Scheme.
- Structured personal development with comprehensive training and talent programmes and support with professional exams.
- Flexible benefits scheme. This includes holiday buying, bikes for work, childcare vouchers, discount on all AXA Insurance products.
- Access to Reward Gateway where you can access over 1,100 negotiated offers online. As an employee you can receive discounts through a combination of methods: pay less at the 'checkout', Vouchers or Cash back.
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Free refreshments
Additional job board published information
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer