Marketing Administrator Assistant- Part Time
Marketing Administration Assistant - Part time
£18-£20k Pro rata
Part-Time, Permanent - 25 hours a week
My Stroud based client has an exciting role supporting their marketing team with their administrative tasks; which allows more time to be spent on strategic development to achieve business growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a well-established company on a part time basis, who has administration experience and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Liaising with the marketing team on a daily basis to establish a task list
- To update the product database to reflect product additions and changes and amend price lists
- Inputting new Brand Owner/Customer Details
- Producing regular reports to identify information changes
- General updating / maintaining /amending information on SAP
- To update product range presentations/product details
- Processing 'Samples’ - maintaining spreadsheet
- Possible project work/ad hoc duties as required
- SAP experience or similar (not essential)
- All round experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.
- Attention to detail
- Administrative background
- Team player
- Strong communication skills - will need to communicate with a variety of departments
- Previous experience of a support role
For immediate consideration send your CV to Kate at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.